Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up Services
Golder's 50-year history in subsurface investigation programs and environmental engineering equips our Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up team offers comprehensive environmental site assessments, remediation system designs and decommissioning projects for industries throughout the world.
Whether your goal is brownfield redevelopment, site clean up or facility demolition, Golder's global team has the deep science, engineering, environmental, health, and safety expertise to identify cost effectively manage your sensitive remediation and demolition projects.
With 180 offices on six continents, our team also offers the additional critical knowledge base and expertise required for regulatory compliance across all regions.
Contaminant Site Investigation Services
Our complete range of scientific, biological, ecological and environmental assessment services include:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) including groundwater and surface water monitoring and modelling
- Contaminant hydrogeology and fate/transport modelling
- Soil vapour/gas and air quality assessment and monitoring
- Waste classification and waste management
- Human health and toxicology assessment
- Risk assessment
- And more
We continue to adopt new and innovative site screening technologies to identify value in the information collected.
Clean Up & Remediation Services
Drawing upon more than 1,000 contaminated site specialists worldwide, Golder offers expertise in a wide range of remediation technologies, enabling our team to select efficient and scientifically sound technology available for your project.
We've remediated thousands of sites in urban, rural, industrial, coastal and wilderness areas around the world including:
- Oil refineries and petrochemical facilities
- Dry cleaners
- Marine facilities and ports
- Historical coal gas works
- Vehicle manufacturing facilities
- Explosives factories
- Mine sites including ore processing plants
Decommissioning & Demolition Services
Our clients also rely upon us to manage the process of facility closure and demolition in a manner that idetifies ways to balances cost and asset return, limits liability, and maintains regulatory compliance. We emphasise a strategic planning approach, based on property end use objectives and business druvers, and employ a process management approach to promote a program that is cost-effective, compliant, and meets stakeholder requirements.
Our global facility decommissioning and demolition management services include:
- Development of best practices / guidance documents
- Strategic planning, assessing end use/exit plan options
- Identifiction and evaluation of liabilities
- Estimating for decision analyses and ARO uses
- Pre-demolition surveys and engineering
- Tender preparation and management
- Safety review, monitoring and management
- Compliance monitoring and management
- Waste management review and record-keeping
- Nuisance and emission control and monitoring
- Compliance inspections and completion documentation
- Turnkey project execution and contract management
Global Network, Local Solution
Golder facilitates strong collaboration among its technical disciplines so team members can access the latest technological advances and best practices from other service areas throughout the company.
Key services areas with Golder frequently related to site investigations and decommissioning include:
- Human Health & Toxicology
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene
- Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures & Due Diligence
Explore more about Golder's services in your area and around the globe.
For more information, contact:
Simon Hunt (Auckland, New Zealand)
Tel: +64 9 905 3359