- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainability Assessments/Sustainable Development
- Tailings Management
Ben Lomond Project
|Client||Mega Uranium – UMVI|
|Services||Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Project/Program Management, Surface Water/Sediments, Waste Management|
Perform concept, pre-feasibility and definitive feasibility studies for the Ben Lomond Uranium project.
Golder is responsible for the full scope of work including environmental baseline, resource evaluation, surface water management, water supply, process design, mine planning, waste management, infrastructure and financial studies. Project placed on hold in December 2008 during the pre-feasibility studies.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Golder provides Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) services worldwide for private and publicly-funded projects in many...
Golder staff in New Zealand are able to undertake and find solutions to a wide range of hydrologic, hydraulic and water management problems...
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...