- Air Quality
- Atmospheric Services
- Consenting Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Ecological Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Human Health & Toxicology Services
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Integrated Water Management Systems
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Resource Evaluation Services
- Site Remediation
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
- Sustainablity Services
Ben Lomond Project
|Client||Mega Uranium – UMVI|
|Services||Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Project/Program Management, Surface Water/Sediments, Waste Management|
Perform concept, pre-feasibility and definitive feasibility studies for the Ben Lomond Uranium project.
Golder is responsible for the full scope of work including environmental baseline, resource evaluation, surface water management, water supply, process design, mine planning, waste management, infrastructure and financial studies. Project placed on hold in December 2008 during the pre-feasibility studies.
Founded in 1960, Golder quickly became an industry leader in ground engineering, soil and rock mechanics and environmental services for the...
Environmental & Social Assessment Services
As part of the Golder global engineering and environmental team, our Environmental & Social Assessment Group helps our clients build...
Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) has become a critical tool to identify project risks that can lead to costly...
Surface Water & Hydrology Services
Golder’s Surface Water & Hydrology group offers you a worldwide team of scientists, hydrologists, hydrogeologists and engineers...
Waste Management Services
For over 50 years, Golder’s strength has been in landfill design, permitting, construction monitoring, operations support,...
Golder’s Water Services Group provides you with a specialised science and environmental engineering team dedicated to delivering...