- Air Quality
- Atmospheric Services
- Consenting Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Ecological Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Human Health & Toxicology Services
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Integrated Water Management Systems
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Resource Evaluation Services
- Site Remediation
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
- Sustainablity Services
Annual Environmental Audits
USA and Canada
|Services||Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene, M&A & Due Diligence Consulting, Property Development/Redevelopment, Site Remediation, /EHS Compliance Systems|
Since 2000, Golder has provided Annual Environmental Audits (AEAs) of commercial properties managed by RREEF for their institutional investor clients. The properties include industrial/warehouse, business park, office, and retail properties.
Golder provides staff who are experienced in a variety of tenant operations encountered during an AEA site visit, which can range from general sales and administrative services to complex industrial operations, such as chip manufacturing for the semiconductor industry.
Before each site visit, Golder reviews past AEA reports, environmental permits, and Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to develop current conditions comparisons, identify environmental concerns, and provide recommendations for improving property management. During the visit, Golder reviews the interior and exterior of the property for environmental concerns, primarily with respect to the tenant's usage and storage of hazardous substances, petroleum products, and the handling of hazardous waste and industrial wastewater discharges. A visual review for water intrusion and mold growth is also conducted. Other issues reviewed include asbestos, PCBs, and pesticides. At the conclusion of each visit, Golder prepares an AEA report and updates RREEF's web-based Environmental Management Information System (EMIS). The EMIS update includes Golder's findings and recommendations for further investigation or corrective action. Based on our recommendations, RREEF implements an appropriate response and course of action.
Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
At Golder, we provide comprehensive environment, health, safety (EHS) and industrial hygiene (IH) services worldwide through our highly...
Successful assessment and remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry,...
Surface Water & Hydrology Services
Golder’s Surface Water & Hydrology group offers you a worldwide team of scientists, hydrologists, hydrogeologists and engineers...