- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
Rock Slope Mitigation I-90, Cascade Range, Washington State
MP 66, Interstate 90, Washington State, USA
|Client||Washington State Department of Transportation|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Contracting /Construction Services, Digital Imaging and Mapping|
Mitigate rock fall hazards on slope located adjacent to Interstate 90 under a tight schedule in winter conditions with minimal impacts to traffic flow.
Utilized innovative digital imaging and mapping technology to characterize the rock mass in winter conditions adjacent to busy interstate; developed rock fall mitigation plan & design; provided on-site field geotechnical engineering support during construction. We won an ACEC Washington award for engineering excellence for our work.
Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
Golder has been providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our geology...