- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainability Assessments/Sustainable Development
- Tailings Management
Clem Jones Tunnel (CLEM7)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|Client||RiverCity Motorway Limited|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Tunnelling|
Golder is responsible for the geotechnics on the approximately $2 bn design build scheme to provide a dual road tunnel under Brisbane from north to south around the central business district. The twin tunnels will stretch 4.8 km, pass up to 60 m below the Brisbane River and will be the longest road tunnel in Australia upon completion. The tunnels are being excavated using two of the largest hard rock Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) in the world, excavating 12.4 m diameter holes side by side, much of it through tough volcanic ash or metamorphic rock.
Geotechnical investigation, design of foundations, excavation support and tunnel design.
Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
Golder has been providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our geology...
Around the world, Golder provides the knowledge needed to create underground space in the most challenging environments for transportation,...