- Air Quality
- Atmospheric Services
- Christchurch Earthquake Recovery
- Consenting Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Ecological Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Human Health & Toxicology Services
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Integrated Water Management Systems
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Resource Evaluation Services
- Site Remediation
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
Clem Jones Tunnel (CLEM7)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|Client||RiverCity Motorway Limited|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Tunnelling|
Golder is responsible for the geotechnics on the approximately $2 bn design build scheme to provide a dual road tunnel under Brisbane from north to south around the central business district. The twin tunnels will stretch 4.8 km, pass up to 60 m below the Brisbane River and will be the longest road tunnel in Australia upon completion. The tunnels are being excavated using two of the largest hard rock Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) in the world, excavating 12.4 m diameter holes side by side, much of it through tough volcanic ash or metamorphic rock.
Geotechnical investigation, design of foundations, excavation support and tunnel design.
Founded in 1960, Golder quickly became an industry leader in ground engineering, soil and rock mechanics and environmental services for the...
Ground Engineering Services
From initial investigations through to design, construction, operation and closure, Golder provides integrated geotechnical services to...
Golder's specialists in structural geology, engineering geology, hydrogeology, and soil and rock mechanics provide site investigation,...