- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
Gateway Program, Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Client||BC Ministry of Transportation|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Cultural Sciences|
The Gateway Program is a major transportation initiative comprising four highway upgrading projects involving two major bridges and over 100 km of highway, much of it across soft ground.
Golder supported the Owner's Engineer team on geotechnical & environmental aspects during preliminary engineering and P3 procurement.
Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
Golder has been providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our geology...