- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
Geophysical Investigation for the HDD Crossing, Northwestern Lake
White Salmon River, Washington, USA
|Industries||Oil & Gas|
Conduct a geophysical survey for an operation involving the removal of Condit Dam and the reinstallation of a water line that crosses underneath the project reservoir.
Map sediment thickness and depth-to-bedrock in the reservoir as well as the stratigraphy and depth-to-bedrock along the entire alignment. The methods used included seismic reflection profiling, ground penetrating radar and electrical resistivity imaging for offshore work. A precision bathymetric survey was conducted to determine the water depth along the water line. For the onshore terrestrial survey, we obtained seismic refraction data to map the depth and topography of the top of basalt bedrock, and identify potential zones of increased fracturing or weathering.