- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- Managed Aquifer Recharge
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainability Assessments/Sustainable Development
Alaska North Slope Cold Heavy Oil Production
North Slope, Alaska, USA
|Client||BP Exploration Alaska Inc.|
|Industries||Oil & Gas|
BP Exploration (Alaska) has funded a phased demonstration project at the Milne Point Unit near Prudhoe Bay to evaluate the viability of using a cold heavy oil production with sand (CHOPS) technology for production of the potential 20-billion-barrel Ugnu Formation.
Golder support included conducting a regulatory applicability analysis for securing a construction permit from the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC). The scope of support involved assessment and iteration of engineering designs, air emissions development, dispersion modeling of potential air quality impacts associated with full-scale build out, preparation of an air quality permit application and successful negotiation of the construction permit.
Acoustics and Noise Control
The Golder acoustics team in New Zealand offers an extensive range of acoustic consultancy services to a wide range of client sectors...
Golder is one of the leading air quality consultancies in Australasia and has wide-ranging expertise and experience in the air quality...