- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ecology & Biological Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainability Assessments/Sustainable Development
- Tailings Management
World Color Dredging Project
Ormond Beach, Florida, USA
|Client||World Color, Inc.|
|Services||Site Remediation, Contracting /Construction Services|
Execution of remedial action plan to remove cyanide- and silver-impacted sediment in retention pond.
Installation on sheetpile barriers dividing retention pond, dewatering each compartment individually allowing excavation of impacted sediment from each pond section, and site restoration.
In response to the Canterbury Earthquakes, which caused extensive damage through liquefaction to the Christchurch central business...
Successful assessment and remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry,...